Mississippi Home Corporation is an equal employment opportunity employer; therefore, employment decisions at MHC will be based on qualifications, abilities, and merit. MHC does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other class protected by law.
We believe that the work conditions, wages, and benefits we offer to our employees are competitive with those offered by other employers in this area and in this industry. We are passionate and dedicated to our mission of helping working families build wealth by way of affordable housing. Therefore, we seek to recruit, retain, and develop the best talent.
Though we prefer and strongly encourage resume submissions for posted positions only, we will gladly accept unsolicited, non-position specific resumes at any time. Simply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please be mindful that unsolicited resumes, or materials requesting general consideration, will not be guaranteed consideration for future openings or to be retained.
How to Apply
- Job vacancies are posted on this career page and linked or posted to other online platforms such as Indeed.com, our Facebook page, twitter, etc.
- Resumes must be received no later than the closing date indicated on the job announcement or by the receipt of the sufficient number of quality resumes, whichever comes first and deemed appropriate for the position as determined by the Senior Vice President of Human Resources.
- It is our intention to provide an acknowledgment email for each resume received, when possible.
- Upon receipt, resumes are evaluated to determine if you meet the specified employment qualifications.
- Not every eligible submission will warrant a face to face interview. The top 10 or 20% of submissions will be granted a telephone interview with the SVP of HR. Only the most qualified candidates will be contacted for any level of consideration.
No phone calls or unsolicited visits, please.
E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information entered by an employer from an employee’s Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to records available to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration to confirm employment eligibility. MHC participates in the E-Verify program. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please visit the e-verify website at www.uscis.gov.
Current Job Openings
There are no job openings at this time.